February 18, 2019
A Network Manager can remotely restart a device through its Management Commands.
- Apple TVs
- iPads (Shared)
- iPads (Standard)
Log into Jamf console
- From a web browser, navigate to https://polkfl.jamfcloud.com.
- Log in with your netadmin account’s credentials (usually net admin-LocationNumber). Do not use the full email address.
Search for device
- Click Devices > Search Inventory.
- In the search field at the top, you can search by any of these criteria:
- Serial number
- SAP number (if provided)
- Username (if the iPad is assigned to a user)
- Make sure Mobile Devices is selected in the drop-down box.
- To the right, click Search.
Access Management tab
- On the resulting search results, click on the blue name of the device.
- Click Management tab.
Click Restart Device.