- Activation Lock – A form of Apple’s device theft protection. This protection can be passively activated when a staff member signs into an iPad with their personal Apple ID and then the device is erased or restored. There are only two ways to remove activation lock from a device:
- The user must put in their Apple ID email and password and remove the device from their Apple ID, or
- The PCPS Apple Support department can request deactivation from Apple.
Submit Apple Support Ticket
Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Email Subject: School Name – Activation Lock
- Email Body: List of serial numbers for each device is locked.